(1) Enter the ISBN in the “Sell Textbooks” box on our homepage to get a quote and create a selling order.
(2) After completing the order, we will provide you with a PDF of your free shipping label. If you’ve already navigated away from the “Order Complete” page, don’t worry. You can find the label again by logging in to Your Account page. Simply hover over “Options for this item” below the book you are selling and select “Print shipping label” from the dropdown menu. The PDF of the free shipping label will automatically save to your downloads folder.
(3) Print out the label, pack your book tightly in a heavy-duty shipping box, and attach the label to the box. Additionally, we recommend including a print-out of your order information as a packing slip. This can increase the chances of retrieval if a package is damaged in transit.
(4) Ship your package from home or the nearest post office, within 5 days of receiving your quote.
(5) We recommend you purchase optional insurance when shipping your buyback to us via US Postal Service Media Mail. If your package is received damaged and books are missing, we will not be able to pay for any missing books.